Wednesday, February 5, 2014

No Music

I realize this isn't really a problem when you consider the pain and disparity that others have to face, but work is much more intense than I ever thought it would be.  The health and well being of others isn't something you want to fuck up, so by the time the work day is done, so am I.  It's hard to shake off the grind and relax even when I'm not there and it's starting to seep into my personal life too.  I don't feel as much joy mostly because I get caught up in the stupid, workplace craziness that presses on me the majority of my day.  I miss the days when I had time to finish my coffee while watching the morning news, cook a real dinner for my family, or just watch a movie the day I rent it and not two weeks later.  It's hard to have any desire for much of anything when you feel like you're ability to feel emotion is dissolving more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment