Friday, July 26, 2013

A Long Journey Into a Good Night

And today was the day that a PR director at Medi Weightloss gave my name to a producer on Good Morning America?!  I haven't received any phone calls and might never hear from anyone, but to have your name in front of someone who could potentially broadcast your story to millions is unbelievable.  All this for deciding for good that I was done being overweight and finding a program that would really help me. Incredible things can happen when you want to change and see that you can.

*(As a side note, I've been getting calls from an LA area code all day today too yet no message.  Brad Pitt probably wants to talk to me in person about making a movie based on my true life.  I bet he can convince Jennifer Aniston to play me for scale after her wedding.  She's going to have to pack on some pounds to give a more accurate portrayal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment