Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Wish #2

Dear Santa,
    Although I realize I live in Florida, I am not from here.  I remember whipping winds,  snow angels, and staying cozy with hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and big, soft blankets.  I went out Christmas shopping today in a festive green hoodie only to start breaking a sweat walking to my car. I had to take it off and go around in public in a tank top aka a wife beater. That's not a look for winter and doesn't conjure up any warm and fuzzy feelings of the holiday to me!  What happened to the slight chill in the air that was here a few days ago?  I know you must have connections with Mother Nature, right? So if Father Time won't do you a favor for all of humanity maybe she will.

I would prefer something in the 50 degree range but anything under 80 degrees would be much appreciated.  And remember, I did buy my co worker a box of fruit roll-ups and a couple of gifts to donate for Toys For Tots today, so I have continued to show acts of kindness despite being cut off in line for Starbucks twice now.  But I guess you already know that. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that you can work something out while I reminisce about sweaters. Thanks again Santa.




No comments:

Post a Comment