Saturday, November 9, 2013

Back (Part 2)


The reunion continues. Yeah, this is what is happening and I can't stop it. It's becoming a common ritual every evening as my former lost cat is now permanently attached to me like a newborn in a baby bjorn. And I thought he was clingy before. I can hardly stay awake to accommodate all his needs for attention.  Yet, in all fairness, there weren't many comforts like this hiding in the neatly manicured bushes on the mean streets of our neighborhood and I am a pretty good stand in mommy, (minus the "incident").  I'm just glad that I can still serve as a pillow for the bestest cat ever, even if he is wearing me out.  I don't think he realizes that I'm not fully awake, yet come to think of it, neither is he most of the time. We make a for one dynamic duo.
http://youtu.be/3OFoeGaIw9E

No comments:

Post a Comment