Friday, August 26, 2011

Ladies Who Lunch


Fine, expensive cuisine at THE premiere waterside venue in town with THE fittest people in the workforce... Two free tickets to the Oscars of diet and exercise? Yes, please!  The 2011 Tampa Bay Healthiest Employers Event is fast approaching and my poster and I have been cordially invited despite my weekly 100 calorie margarita and 100 calorie bag of smart popcorn.  Obama was even invited to this location last year, so you know my mom and I have to scope out this place for ourselves.  I'll be pretending to check my phone messages on my son's iPod Touch as I secretly take pictures while my mother tells everyone at our table embarrassing stories about me. I just hope they have doggie bags. I don't pig out anymore and like to have leftovers for the next day.  Medi is the best . http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2011/08/08/2011-healthiest-employers-awards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment