Monday, October 17, 2016

Bite Me




     Lately I've been extremely aggravated by inconsiderate and/or stupid people everywhere.  I feel like I'm trying to help them give a shit about health, but they're not cooperating and I can't let it eat away at my soul anymore.  If I let it take away from me what could be a pleasant  day then they win and they sure as hell aren't worth that.  So instead of avoiding them, I am going to deal with them. Deal with them as efficiently as possible and keep it moving.  Fuck irresponsibility. Fuck selfishness. Fuck rude, dipshits! If you don't care to at least think about figuring it out, then why the Hell should I do it for you every goddamn time?! My time is limited and I've got way too much to do in the span of eight hours to get hung up problems that turned into urgent situations through no fault of my own. Life is short and I'd much rather spend my time living one than spending one more evening working unpaid overtime again.

No comments:

Post a Comment