Sunday, March 1, 2015

Take Five



 



 
 
Growing up, I was the girl who had to wear the pink dress her mother made at her First Communion because I couldn't fit into the frilly, white dresses that you're supposed to wear. I was the last person to finish the mile in gym class every time, and the sweet, funny girl boys always joked around with  but never asked out.                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
At 263 pounds, I didn't see how I would ever reach my goal. Other moms swore to me I would         never lose all the baby weight, my doctor warned  me it was only a matter of time before "You end up like your parents and develop diabetes," and all  the evidence proved that, (even if you did loose weight), 90% of all dieters gain it back. I'm glad I didn't stop trying.                                                                                                                                                                
 


 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment