Saturday, September 14, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

Hmmm,  you know when you can't sleep and it's 2am on a Saturday? I came across this idea on tumblr and felt compelled to share.  Seems like a better idea than infomercials if you can tolerate the picky homeowners and their unrealistic expectations.

Activity  #1





For me, the first activity is the healthy choice.  It could be a somewhat amusing way to burn some calories too given the Red Lobster cheddar biscuit that mysteriously disappeared from my plate and found it's way to my stomach but I'm not at my physical peak so early in the morning. Did I mention that the waitress also mistakenly spooned on a mountain of mashed potatoes, instead of the broccoli that I clearly ordered?  I felt it must have been meant to be and did try a small sample as a way of acknowledging my gift. So now there's that problem to correct as well.

It does offer the fitness that I need but at a price.  It would give me a second wind and I would also have to shoo my cat off of my lap and ignore her cries for some extra care.  She's still grieving ever since I accidentally scared our other beloved cat away during the move. He has since, not returned and she is lost.  It would be heartbreaking to ignore her in her time of need.

Activity #2
(I'd also like to suggest downing another drink whenever someone seems baffled by the differences in sizes between big ass, over sized American complexes compared to cramped sized closets other countries have and when they purchase their new property for $30,000 or more under the asking price.)

Option 2 however, requires very little movement away from Bella and will induce drowsiness. I can still pet her while simultaneously comforting myself as I miss Tiger too.  It's strange, I never even remotely liked cats before he was thrown into my life but soon found myself looking forward to him following me everywhere.  What other adorable, little kitten would stand guard outside the bathroom door to protect me from the water of  my shower?  And what about all of those times he walked all over my books and keyboard when I was studying?  Those moments, although irritating, were crucial to cultivating my focus and in turn helping me ace my college exams. I couldn't have graduated without him.

It's a tough decision but I think I know the choice I will pick.  What about you? Let's count to 3 and say which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment